Baked Vegetable Gnocchi
Hand picked at the peak of ripeness, each crunchy bite will fill your mouth with crisp sweet balanced flavor. Ideal for snacking, these tomatoes are a surprisingly versatile addition to any dish!
What we like about this item
Healthy Snacking for the Whole Family!
We love that our hard work in the greenhouse provides healthy, flavorful produce for consumers. Grape tomatoes offer a convenient on the go snacking option for kids and adults alike!
Packaging styles available
We are relentlessly searching to develop innovative packaging solutions to either improve quality for the consumer or advance our sustainability initiatives. Each variety poses its’ own unique demands in the greenhouse, so it only makes sense to treat each item unquietly when it comes to packaging as well!
Discover fresh recipes using the tomatoes you love.
Chicken Thighs with Roasted Tomatoes & Garlic
- 6 skin-on, bone-in chicken thighs (about 2¼ lb. total)
- ½ tsp. kosher salt, plus more
- 1¼ lb. grape tomatoes (about 2 pints)
- ¼ cup harissa paste
- 3 Tbsp. red wine vinegar
- 3 sprigs oregano, divided
- 4 oz. feta, cut into (¼”-thick) planks
- Crusty bread (for serving)
- Pat chicken thighs dry with paper towels; season all over with salt. Arrange skin side down in a cold large cast-iron skillet.
- Set over medium heat and cook chicken, rotating pan as needed for even browning, until skin is golden brown and crisp and, 13–16 minutes.
- Using tongs, transfer chicken to a plate, arranging skin side up.
- Combine tomatoes, harissa paste, vinegar, 1 oregano sprig, and ½ tsp. salt in same skillet.
- Increase heat to medium-high and cook, stirring occasionally, until tomatoes burst and their juices start to thicken, 8–10 minutes.
- Nestle chicken thighs into tomatoes,. Reduce heat to medium-low, bring to a simmer, and cook until chicken is just cooked through and flesh is no longer and tomato sauce is thickened, 6–8 minutes.
- Remove from heat and let sit 5 minutes.
- Break feta into large pieces; scatter over chicken.
- Pick leaves off remaining 2 oregano sprigs and scatter on
- Serve with bread for sopping up any extra tomato sauce.
- 1 loaf French Stick
- 1 pint grape tomatoes, halved
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed
- 7 leaves fresh basil, chopped
- 3 Tablespoons red onion, finely diced
- 1 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 3⁄4 cup pearl bocconcini
- Add the tomatoes, garlic, chopped basil, olive oil, diced red onion and salt in a medium mixing bowl and mix together
- Add the bocconcini to the bruschetta and mix through
- For best results, allow the mixture to marinate in the fridge for an hour
- Preheat your oven to 375℉
- Slice your French stick into slices about ½” thick and place on a large baking sheet.
- Brush the bread slices with olive oil and then bake in the oven for 10 minutes or until the sliced begin to crisp and brown on the edges.
- Scoop up a spoonful of the bruschetta mixture and top each bread slices finishing with a drizzle of the balsamic glaze (optional) and a sprinkle of freshly ground pepper.
Discover More Tomatoes
A curated selection of premium varieties
All of our varieties have been hand selected to offer the best flavor for our customers. From snacking to statues to salads we’ve got you covered! Discover more of our hand curated, locally grown tomatoes!