Cherry Tomatoes on the Vine
A supremely sweet burst of flavor with every bite. These sub-acid beauties bring fresh, garden flavor to any dish. Devourer them one by one as a snack, half or quarter to sweeten up a salad or pan fry the complete cluster to enhance a savory Sautee.
Tagliatelle pasta, burrata
What we like about this item
A variety we just had to have!
In 2015 this cherry variety was part of a trial block conducted for a partnered seed company. When we tried the perfectly uniform clusters for the first time everyone agreed, we needed to have this variety!
Exploding with sweet tomato flavor this item is certainly a fan favorite!
Packaging styles available
We are relentlessly searching to develop innovative packaging solutions to either improve quality for the consumer or advance our sustainability initiatives. Each variety poses its’ own unique demands in the greenhouse, so it only makes sense to treat each item unquietly when it comes to packaging as well!
8oz Flow Pack
16oz Flow Pack
Discover fresh recipes using the tomatoes you love
Penne Pasta with Roasted Tomatoes
- 6 oz penne pasta
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes,
- 1 garlic glove, diced
- 2 tablespoons onion, diced
- 2 ounces Boccaccini (mini mozzarella)
- 1 handful fresh basil leaves
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil.
- Add pasta and cook for 10 minutes or until tender but firm to the bite.
- While the pasta cooks, heat olive oil in a large skillet over a medium-high heat. Add garlic and cook for 2 minutes or until fragrant.
- Add the onion and cherry tomatoes and sauté for 2 to 3 minutes until the tomatoes start to blister on a medium heat.
- Drain the pasta from the boiling water (saving a few tablespoons of the liquid) and add the pasta directly into the skillet with the tomatoes.
- Add the mini mozzarella and fresh basil and lightly toss until combined. If desired, add the reserved pasta water for a more saucy pasta.
- Salt and pepper to taste. Serve hot.
- 4 ounces Boccaccini (mini mozzarella)
- 1 cup of cherry tomatoes
- 4 oz of fresh arugula
- 2 tablespoon of olive oil
- 1 teaspoon of ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon of flacked sea salt
- 1 small lemon
- Halve your cherry tomatoes
- Add arugula, Boccaccini, and halved tomatoes to a mixing bowl
- Drizzle olive oil and squeeze lemon juice
- Toss ingredients to evenly coat with olive oil
- Pinch on black pepper and salt to taste
Discover More Tomatoes
A curated selection of premium varieties
All of our varieties have been hand selected to offer the best flavor for our customers. From snacking to statues to salads we’ve got you covered! Discover more of our hand curated, locally grown tomatoes!