The full-time Sales Support Administrator will provide support to the sales department working closely with the Sales Department.
- Provide clerical support to the sales department.
- Receive, acknowledge and process orders in a timely fashion.
- Schedule delivery appointments.
- Order entry into warehouse management system –Farmsoft.
- Manage inventory of pack-house supplies.
- Oversee office & facility supply orders to ensure best pricing.
- Works closely with Packhouse supervisors to ensure outgoing orders are correct.
- Become expert in all produce varieties grown at Intergrow.
- Assist Shipping dept. in staging area of product to ensure outgoing orders are correct.
Knowledge, skills and abilities:
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong time management skills.
- Ability to communicate issues in a timely and efficient manner.
- Ability to work independently and without supervision.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize task.
- Proficient computer skills.
- Knowledge of Microsoft (excel & word) required.
- Associate’s degree or certificate in business administration is a plus.